HEY FOLKS !
If you live in America, chanced are that you are drinking "Rat Poison" every day. This picture is a can of Flouride. It is the Active ingredient in most Rat Poisons. Flouride is a byproduct of the Aluminum industry, and it is so Toxic that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will not let them dispose of it ANYWHERE, unless encased in glass or Concrete / cement. That is expensive. they have to get rid off it somehow, so they put it in your Drinking Water and are telling you it is good for your teeth. Good choice, because it creates MASSIVE amounts of business for the Pharmaceutical companies from all the diseases it creates.