THIS "FLYING WING" DESIGN was first made in 1942 by the Horton Brothers working for "Luftwaffe" in Germany. One of the airplanes were captured by the Americans, and brought home. The design was incorporated in to several American war planes. Northrup Aviation built the N9MB after the German design. This plane brought from Germany has been rebuilt and are flying again.